i read pretty

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

don't do this

I've been reading this book called Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It's actually kind of interesting...it's semi-autobiographical and he had a crazy life; escaping prison, working for the mafia in Bombay, setting up a free clinic in a slum. Anyway, it's an interesting book but I'm not sure he's a writer, per say. Whenever he tries to get descriptive, it's disaster. I nominate the following sentences for being the most gay/least sexy ones I've ever read:

"We kissed. Our lips made thoughts, somehow, without words: the kind of thoughts that feelings have. Our tounges writhed, and slithered in their caves of pleasure. "


I feel sick.

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger kaylen said...

my feelings are having bad thoughts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home